Insanity Remains Webzine
Effective date: 12/01/2017.
2. Collection of Information. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
3. Use of Information collected. IRW make collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of services you need or request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.insanityremainswebzine.com . IRW may also be in contact with you regarding to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
IRW does not now, nor will in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our visitors list and/or names to third parties.
IRW may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and /or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes to comply with any process which may be served upon Insanity Remains Webzine and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of IRW;
- Perform under demanding conditions to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.insanityremainswebzine.com and/or the public in general.
5. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out. All user and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email indicating that you wish to unsubscribe to following link: Insanity Remains Webzine Contact if you want to unsubscribe from any third party website that provide services and/or is linked in our website, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or Opt-Out from their email or newsletter system.
7. Security. Insanity Remains shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our facilities and storage system to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.